Privacy statement of ASC Technologies AG:
- The operator of this site takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. Your personal data will be treated confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection rules and with this privacy statement. Using this web site is usually possible without specifying personal data. If personal data is collected on our site (such as name, address, or e-mail address), the provision thereof is voluntary as far as possible. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your expressed consent. Please note that the transfer of data in the Internet (e. g. by communicating via e-mail) may be subject to security vulnerability. For this reason, it is not possible to guarantee the complete protection of data against the access of third parties.
Disclaimer of liability:
- ASC regularly checks and updates the information on this website. However, ASC accepts no liability or guarantee for the topicality, correctness and completeness of the information provided here. This also applies to any other website linked to on our website. ASC is not liable for the content of such websites. ASC reserves the right to delete, supplement or otherwise alter the provided information at any time.
- All the data we receive in connection with this website will be treated in strict confidence. This data may be stored and processed exclusively for the purpose of sending you information and will not be shared with or passed on to third parties.
Privacy statement for using Facebook plugins (Like button):
- We have integrated plugins of the social network Facebook, operator Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA, on our website. The use of Facebook plugins is made visible by means of the Facebook logo and/or the “Like button”. An overview of the Facebook plugins can be found at http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/. When you visit our site, the plugin establishes a direct connection between your browser and Facebook’s servers. That way, Facebook is informed about the IP address that you have used to visit our site. When clicking on the “Like button” while you are logged in to your Facebook account, you can link the content of our site to your Facebook account. This enables Facebook to associate your visit of our site with your user account. Please note that we as operator of the site neither are aware of the content of the data transferred to Facebook nor of what Facebook uses it for. For further information, refer to Facebook’s data policy at https://www.facebook.com/policy.php. If you prefer that Facebook cannot associate your visit of our site with your Facebook account, please log off from your Facebook account.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). To deactivate Google Analytics, Google offers a browser plug-in at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are small text files which allow storing specific and user-related data on the user’s device. This enables Google to analyze the way our website is used. The information that the cookie collects about how our website is used (including your IP address) is usually transmitted to a Google server in the United States and stored there. Please note that the code “gat._anonymizeIp();” has been included for the analysis of this website with Google Analytics to guarantee that IP addresses are captured anonymously (so-called IP masking). If anonymization has been activated, Google shortens the IP addresses in member states of the European Union and other contracting states of the agreement across the European Economic Area so that no information about your identity is disclosed. Only in exceptional cases, the entire IP address is sent to a server in the USA and shortened there. Google uses the collected data to analyze the way our website is used, to compile reports on website activity for us, and to render other services relating to website activity and Internet usage. Learn more at
Due to widespread concern, especially in Germany, about the use of “Google Analytics” with full IP addresses, and the effect on data protection and privacy, please note that this web site uses “Google Analytics” with the extension “_anonymizeIp()” to ensure your access will remain confidential. The IP addresses are processed in shortened form so there is no possibility to directly suggest of the visit of this web site of an individual person.
Privacy statement for using LinkedIn:
Privacy statement for using Twitter:
Privacy statement for using Xing:
Information, deletion, blocking:
- You have the right to be provided with information free of charge about which personal data have been stored, about their origin, its recipients, and of the purpose of processing your data as well as the right to have this data corrected, blocked or deleted. If you have any questions about this topic or about the topic of personal data, please contact us by writing to the address indicated on the page Editor & Privacy Statement.
The provider of the site automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files that your browser automatically transfers to us. This information includes the browser type/version, the operating system that is used, referrer URL, host name of the computer that accesses the site, time of the server query. This data cannot be associated with any person in particular and is neither merged with other data sources. We reserve the right to review this data in case there are indications of unlawful use.
If you contact us by using the contact form, we will store the information specified therein including your contact data for the purpose of processing your inquiry and answering any following questions. We will not pass on your data without your consent.
Objecting to advertising e-mails:
We hereby object to third parties using the contact data we provide as part of our duty to publish legal information on our website for the purpose of sending us any advertising or informational materials that we have not expressly requested. The operator of this site explicitly reserves the right to take legal action in the event that unrequested advertising material is sent.
If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on our website, we require an e-mail address as well as information enabling us to verify that you are indeed the owner of this e-mail address and agree to be sent our newsletter. No additional data is collected. The information is used for the sole purpose of sending you the requested information and will not be passed on to third parties. You can revoke your consent to saving this information and the e-mail address for the purpose of being used for sending the newsletter any time, e. g. by unsubscribing via the link provided in the newsletter.
Here you will find comprehensive information on ASC's solutions, current market developments and certifications at one glance.